As you scale cloud environment, the only way to effectively track changes is to set up guardrails and manage by exception. CloudHealth alerts and policies will let you be hands-off while staying ahead of changes and incidents.
Cloud Scalability That Drives Business Advantage
Automate Cloud Scalability
"Working with such an innovative, hardworking and passionate team is inspiring. Every day we focus on solving real customer issues related to cloud complexity and scale. That dedication has made CloudHealth an industry leader."| Kelsey Cowher, Business Development
BOOST PRODUCTIVITY WITH RECOMMENDATIONS AND INSIGHTS
Move quickly with fast access to recommendations and insights -- even with limited staff and resources. The CloudHealth Health Check Pulse Report offers an executive-level view of key areas of your cloud, with recommendations and insights. CloudHealth provides granular, specific recommendations and drives you to take action within the platform itself.
AUTOMATE DAILY OPERATIONAL TASKS
Cloud management just got easier. CloudHealth’s powerful active policy management creates complex rules and automates tasks. Policies span multiple areas, including:
- Financial management to stay within budget and identify cost increases.
- Cost management to reduce and optimize costs, including Reserved Instances.
- Operational governance, such as automating the detection of zombie instances, unused infrastructure, older instance types, or even scheduling environments to turn off and on again.
- Performance management to monitor for utilization across CPU, memory, disk, and network.
- Asset and configuration management to ensure tag compliance, or prevent unapproved assets from running.
- Security management for access control, identity management, network security and data security.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CLOUD OPTIMIZATION AND GOVERNANCE?
The cloud offers agility, flexibility, elasticity, and utility-based cost. How do you let departments and LOBs take advantage of these benefits through decentralized management, while still ensuring centralized governance to protect the corporate brand? Who is responsible, and what does that job entail?
EMPOWER A CLOUD STEWARD
If you intend to scale up efficiently in the cloud, you need a cloud steward to drive governance. The Cloud Steward is a cross-functional individual who is responsible for the ongoing optimization and governance of the cloud infrastructure. They define and manage automated policies, analyze cost, usage, performance, and security across environments, and make recommendations on capacity planning, modeling, and forecasting.