1.1 In order to access and use our Services, we will ask you to register and/or provide us with your personal information. You may also provide us with your personal information by contacting us via our Website, including our instant chat function, or by email, telephone, or social media. Personal Information means information or data that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you.
(a) What personal information we collect
- When you register and use our Services we collect information including your name and email address and at your option, your company address, company name, designated title at your company, and your company phone number.
- When you register and use our Services we collect your IP address information and browser information.
- When you share reports or invite other people to access your CloudHealth account we will collect information about those people such as their names and email addresses. Once you register and use our Services, we would then collect your information as indicated above.
- When you register cloud and service integration accounts that you wish us to retrieve data from, we collect a variety of information about those accounts including the name of the account holder, company name, username, access keys, and passwords.
- We receive information from other sources, including market intelligence providers, who collect information such as name, business email, business address, business phone number, and designated title at your company.
(b) How We Use Your Personal Information
As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you and to ensure the proper functioning of our Website and Services, we will use your information:
- to keep you informed about CloudHealth's latest products, updates, and upcoming events (or with your consent, if required by your local law). If you do not want to be on our mailing list you can opt-out at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” links contained in any of our email communications or by going here.
- to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, support and improve our Services.
- provide training and education related to our Services.
- for billing purposes related to our Services.
- for fraud prevention.
- to send you important notices about changes to our terms of service and policies.
- for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products and Website.
- if you enter into any of our promotions or contests, to administer those programs.