In order to access and use our products, services and content, you may be asked to register and provide us with personal information. Personal Information means information or data that can be used to contact or identify you.
What personal information we collect
- When you register for our services we collect a variety of information including your name, address, company name, phone number, and email address. When you share reports or invite other people to access your CloudHealth Technologies, Inc. account we may collect information about those people such as their names, and email addresses.
- When you register cloud accounts that you wish us to retrieve data from, we collect a variety of information about those accounts including the name of the account holder, company name, user name, access keys, and passwords.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed about CloudHealth Technologies, Inc.’s latest products, updates, and upcoming events. If you do not want to be on our mailing list you can opt-out at anytime by clicking the “unsubscribe” links contained in any of our email communications.
- We use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services and content as well as for fraud prevention.
- From time to time we may use your personal information to send you important notices about changes to our terms of service and policies.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products.
- If you enter into any of our promotions or contests we will use personal information to administer those programs.