CloudHealth Technologies, a Microsoft Cloud Silver Partner, enables you to efficiently manage your Microsoft Azure environment, drive new cost savings, track burndown, and improve governance. CloudHealth gives you a single pane of glass from which you can manage your Azure cloud.
A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO MICROSOFT AZURE RESERVED VIRTUAL MACHINE INSTANCES
Azure Reserved VM Instances allow you to make a commitment to utilize specific virtual machine instance types in return for a discount on your compute costs. The benefits? Savings and prioritized capacity. Read this ebook to learn more.
CLOUDHEALTH FOR MICROSOFT AZURE GIVES YOU AN ADVANTAGE WITH
- Resource-based grouping across all subscriptions, cost centers and enrollments to evaluate your Azure environment aligned to your business.
- Burndown reports to track spend against Enterprise Agreements, and forecast future spend.
- Recommendations for Virtual Machine (VM) and SQL Database rightsizing to reduce monthly costs and improve efficiency.
- Reserved Virtual Machine Instance management with the ability to model purchases, evaluate utilization, and account for amortization.
- Automated actions and customizable policies to alert on changes in your Azure environment, including cost, usage and performance.
MIGRATION ASSESSMENT FOR MICROSOFT AZURE
Understanding the TCO associated with migrating workloads from your data center to your Azure cloud can be a challenge. The CloudHealth Migration Assessment provides recommendations on VM types, regions, and associated projected costs, in order to help you better understand the TCO.