CloudHealth Technologies in partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables you to improve efficiency, save employee time, and reduce risk. By providing visibility into cost, configuration, usage, performance, and security, CloudHealth gives you a single pane of glass from which you can manage your AWS cloud.
EFFICIENTLY SCALE YOUR AWS CLOUD
While Amazon EC2 Reserved Instances (RIs) can appear complicated, finding a solution that best suits your company doesn't mean becoming an expert yourself. You just need to know how to approach RIs and where they can make the biggest impact.
MAXIMIZE THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR CLOUD WITH CLOUDHEALTH FOR AWS
- Simplify business decision making with resource-based groupings across all accounts, cost centers, and lines of business
- Gain comprehensive cost management with visibility into allocation, reallocation, budgeting, and amortization to drive accountability
- Identify underutilized infrastructure and get actionable recommendations for rightsizing critical Amazon EC2 Instances and Amazon EBS volumes across all key metrics, leveraging your preferred performance management partner.
- Be confident in the RI purchases you make and save time on the analysis with industry leading RI management and analysis solution.
- Implement customizable policies and automated actions to alert on and execute changes in your AWS environment, for security, cost, usage, performance, and configuration management.
“CloudHealth’s automated policies help me maintain control over our AWS environment. On a daily basis, I get an alert to approve a workflow to create snapshots and then delete unattached EBS volumes. This has saved us $5,000 a month.”
-Jesus Sanchez, Project Manager of DevOps and Infrastructure, Rappi
MIGRATION ASSESSMENT FOR AWS
CloudHealth Technologies is an established AWS Migration Competency Partner helping customers of all sizes migrate applications and infrastructure to AWS.
If you’re just getting started with AWS, or are considering moving new workloads, it can be extremely time consuming and challenging to understand the TCO associated with migrating these workloads to the cloud. The CloudHealth Migration Assessment delivers recommendations on asset types, region, reservations, and associated projected costs, when moving workloads from your data center to the AWS cloud.