Simplify Cloud Management
Spend less time on cloud management and more time on innovation with solutions to help you optimize, govern, and secure your cloud environment.
Products Built for a Multicloud World
The CloudHealth suite provides the visibility, optimization, and automation you need to remove roadblocks and empower your teams to focus on innovation.
Join the CloudHealth Partner Community
Managed service providers, global systems integrators, and other organizations partner with CloudHealth by VMware to help their customers accelerate business transformation in the cloud.
Resources to Help You Navigate a Multicloud World
The cloud world is dynamic and constantly changing. Our resources are built to answer your questions and share effective cloud management strategies from across the CloudHealth by VMware community.
About CloudHealth by VMware
CloudHealth by VMware is at the forefront of digital transformation, helping the world’s largest organizations fuel innovation and gain a competitive advantage in the cloud.
CloudHealth Unveils “Partner of the Year” Award Winners
CloudHealth Unveils “Partner of the Year” Award Winners
Banner Year for CloudHealth Partner Program Culminates in Recognition for Outstanding Service Providers
BOSTON, MA – December 6, 2018 – CloudHealth, the trusted cloud management provider which is now part of VMware, today revealed its annual Partner of the Year award recipients as it celebrated a banner year for the CloudHealth partner program.
“Partner of the Year winners were chosen based on technical capability, business performance and growth opportunity,” said Bob Kilbride, Senior Director of Global Channel Sales. “They represent the best of the best when it comes to leveraging the power of the CloudHealth platform to deliver insight, optimize resources and help govern multi-cloud environments -- accelerating business transformation for their clients.”
The full list of 2018 Partner of the Year winners includes:
- North America Partner of the Year: SHI
- North America East Partner of the Year: Presidio
- North America West Partner of the Year: Groupware Technology
- North America Emerging Partner of the Year: Smartronix
- Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) Partner of the Year:Softcat
- EMEA North Partner of the Year: CloudPartners
- EMEA South Partner of the Year: AllCloud
- EMEA Emerging Partner of the Year: FutureProof
- Asia Pacific (APAC) Partner of the Year: Bulletproof (AC3)
- Latin America Partner of the Year: Dedalus
“These service providers are standouts among a group of high performers,” said Tom Axbey, CEO of CloudHealth. “Partners are core to our market motion and DNA. We are fully committed to helping them accelerate their business by differentiating their cloud portfolio, improving service delivery efficiency and boosting profitability.”
Other 2018 highlights for the CloudHealth Partner Program include:
- The number of partners increased by 53 percent YoY, and revenue generated through partner relationships increased by more than 100 percent. New 2018 partners include Ingram Micro, Bytes, ClearDATA, Emitac, Enimbos, ePlus, Hosting, NTT Communications, Onica, Proact IT Group, RoundTower, SCC France, Trace3 and Vodafone.
- The Partner Advisory Board -- which includes 30 executives from across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe -- held its first-ever meeting at Connect18, with representation from eight countries.
- CloudHealth rolled out additional mapping kits in the platform to assist with partner validation through AWS and Azure MSP Audits, as well as alignment with industry best practice frameworks such as AWS Well-Architected.
- CloudHealth officially joined VMware in October. During his VMworld keynote, CEO Pat Gelsinger named service providers as some of the primary beneficiaries of the VMware-CloudHealth partnership.
- Over 100 partner professionals are now CloudHealth Certified via the Platform Administrator Associate or the new Partner Platform Specialist certifications. Top certified partners include Bulletproof, Cloudreach, DoIT, Groupware, Oblivion Cloud Control, SHI & 2nd Watch.
- Six major Partner Platform releases including Cost and Usage Report (CUR) Splitting, Custom Price Books, Cross-Customer Reporting and Billing Families.
- Over 600 partner professionals are leveraging CloudHealth’s Partner Portal for onboarding, enablement, opportunity registration and marketing campaign execution.
“Presidio is the premier provider of secure software defined infrastructure in a multi-cloud world with business insights,” said Vinu Thomas, Chief Technology Officer, Presidio. “Our customers are increasingly turning to Presidio to help them navigate a cloud strategy. Key concerns for our customers include security, risk, governance, cost visibility, and optimization. Our partnership with CloudHealth helps us provide customers with business insights around these concerns.”
CloudHealth offers MSPs the training/certification, service offerings and go-to-market support required to compete in today’s cloud-centric world. To learn more, please visit https://www.cloudhealthtech.com/partners/cloud-business-partners.
CloudHealth provides the world’s most trusted software platform for accelerating business transformation in the cloud. More than 3,500 organizations globally rely on CloudHealth to manage over $5B in combined cloud spend, based on the platform’s ability to easily manage cost, ensure security compliance, improve governance and automate actions across multi-cloud environments. Known for offering the highest levels of data integrity throughout an organization’s entire cloud journey, CloudHealth is the platform of choice for leading enterprises and service providers, such as Intuit, Yelp, Dow Jones, Zendesk, Skyscanner and SHI. The company was acquired by VMware in October. For more information, visit us at www.cloudhealthtech.com or follow us @cloudhealthtech.
Improve Cloud Security With MITRE ATT&CK Enterprise Cloud Framework Support From CloudHealth Secure State
Between ransomware, cryptocurrency mining operations, and data breaches, threats to the modern cloud-native applications and workloads that enterprises use are undoubtedly on…
Improve Cloud Financial Management Control With CloudHealth Custom Line Items
As cloud offerings and capabilities continue to mature and users move towards a more self-service operating model, organizations are faced with an increased complexity for…
How Salesforce Optimizes Multi-Cloud Costs With CloudHealth by VMware
Last week we held our quarterly VMware Multi-Cloud Briefing, a global online event dedicated to enabling organizations to accelerate multi-cloud strategies in a rapidly…
FinOps: Monitor Effective Savings Rate Using CloudHealth FlexReports
Effective Savings Rate, commonly referred to as ESR, is a metric that is quickly gaining popularity in the FinOps world. While utilization, coverage, and savings in dollars…
Deploying More Secure Applications in Your Development Pipeline with CloudHealth Secure State and VMware Code Stream
Let’s be honest, most companies have either moved or are moving to a continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) application development model. With the move to this…
Introducing the vRealize Operations Integration for CloudHealth
Organizations worldwide are continuing to migrate to the public cloud and adopt a multi-cloud strategy. From our Global Assessment of Cloud Management Maturity, 46.7% of…
CloudHealth Secure State Achieves AWS Security Competency Status
CloudHealth by VMware, the global leader in cloud management, announced that it has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security Competency status for its CloudHealth Secure…
Join the Cloud Management Community: VMware Multi-Cloud Briefing
Organizations of all industries and sizes are adopting a multi-cloud strategy to meet the demands of today and tomorrow. So much so, that 80% of organizations expect to…
Comparing AWS Cloud Management Tools for Cloud Cost Optimization
In our article series comparing AWS services for cloud cost management and optimization, we’ve already outlined our framework for cloud cost management maturity and compared…