Another Banner Year for CloudHealth Partner Program Rounds off with Top Honors for Outstanding Managed Service Providers
At CloudHealth by VMware, we look to recognize the fantastic managed service providers we work with. These partners are trusted by thousands of our joint customers to provide valuable insights and help them optimize and govern their multicloud environments as they drive business transformation in the cloud. We recently honored a select group of recipients during our annual Partner of the Year awards and celebrated another landmark year at our second partner appreciation breakfast during AWS re:Invent 2019.
“CloudHealth Partner of the Year winners are an elite group among hundreds of service providers globally,” said Bob Kilbride, Senior Director of Global Channels. “We are pleased to recognize these partners for their deep technical expertise and commitment to training, strong customer success, and investment in their go-to-market strategy. They have experienced rapid growth and proven themselves leaders in accelerating business transformation throughout their customers’ cloud journey with unique, value-added services.”
The full list of 2019 Partner of the Year winners includes:
- North America Partner of the Year: SHI
- North America East Partner of the Year: Presidio
- North America West Partner of the Year: Onica
- North America Emerging Partner of the Year: Rackspace
- Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) Partner of the Year: Softcat
- EMEA North Partner of the Year: Bytes
- EMEA South Partner of the Year: DoIT
- EMEA Emerging Partner of the Year: SCC France
- Asia Pacific (APAC) Partner of the Year: Umbrella Infocare
- Latin America Partner of the Year: UOL Diveo
“Partners are a core focus of our business and we will continue to invest greatly in that ecosystem,” said Tom Axbey, Vice President and GM of CloudHealth by VMware. “This distinguished group has demonstrated massive success leveraging CloudHealth to scale their business and drive innovation. They have made CloudHealth the cornerstone of their cloud managed services offerings and are realizing the benefits of a significant market opportunity.”
Additional 2019 highlights for the CloudHealth channel business include:
- The unveiling of an industry-leading and deep-dive research study into the current state of the cloud for MSPs. CloudHealth by VMware commissioned Forrester Consulting to evaluate the challenges, obstacles, and opportunities facing MSPs today, and how multicloud will impact their business strategies. Study: State of the Cloud for Managed Service Providers, A Forrester Consulting Study Commissioned by CloudHealth by VMware, September 2019
- The rollout of a revamped partner program to include a tiered structure based on partner certification, revenue, growth, and customer retention. The program provides a clearly defined path for advancement and investment and offers many enhanced features and services.
- An evolution of our route to market via integration with the VMware Cloud Provider Program (VCPP) and availability on VMware Cloud Provider Hub.
- New sales enablement training: CloudHealth VMware Sales Professional (VSP) and CloudHealth VMware Technical Sales Professional (VTSP).
- Growth of the community by more than 50 partners across 25 countries, and a 90% increase in channel revenue year-over-year. New partners in 2019 include: Deloitte, Rackspace, Telstra Masterson Technology Limited, UOL DIVEO, Brasoftware, Claranet, Data#3, Harman Connected Services, MidLink, InfoFabrica Consulting, Orion Solutions, TIVIT and Secure-24.
- The introduction of a dedicated session track for the Managed Service Provider (MSP) community at CloudLIVE, the industry-leading multicloud conference. The track offered a deep dive into best practices across business and technical aspects of cloud managed services by CloudHealth partner team experts. Global partners, including Groupware Technology, Softcat, and FutureProof, also shared their own learnings. In addition, the track featured a customer success session by Gainsight CEO Nick Mehta and a keynote by Forrester Principal Analyst and global channel expert, Jay McBain, on key trends and opportunities for MSPs.
- The Partner Advisory Board – which now includes 50+ executives from nearly ten different countries across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe -- held its second-ever in-person meeting at CloudLIVE. These partners continue to help shape our product and roadmap, as well as our business strategy.
- Partners continue to leverage CloudHealth mapping kits to assist with partner validation through AWS and Azure MSP Audits, as well as alignment with industry best practice frameworks such as AWS Well-Architected.
- Over 200 partner professionals are now CloudHealth Certified via the Platform Administrator Associate or the Partner Platform Specialist certifications and partners took advantage of in-person technical training boot camps held across the globe. Top certified partners include: SHI, Cloudreach, Groupware Technology, AllCloud, ANS Group, and RoundTower.
- Nearly 1,000 partner professionals are leveraging CloudHealth’s Partner Portal for onboarding, enablement, opportunity submission, and marketing campaign execution.
- Enhancements to our partner platform, including support and best practices for AWS Savings Plans.
"Prior to launching our AWS service, we were reselling AWS but weren’t generating value for the customer in terms of offering services," said Simon Walker, AWS Services Director at Bytes. "We built a practice based on the CloudHealth optimization offering initially and expanded on that requirement for customers to have more visibility into what they’re doing on the cloud. Customers are asking for Azure services as well, and we’re also seeing them using GCP. Lots of customers want multicloud but can’t scale up themselves -- MSPs will need multidiscipline teams to look after those clouds and obviously really great tools to actually manage them for customers."
CloudHealth offers MSPs the training/certification, service offerings, and go-to-market resources required to win in today’s cloud-centric world. To learn more, click here.