CloudHealth™ enables companies to manage, trend, analyze, and optimize the performance and cost of their cloud infrastructure, from a business perspective. The product is designed for Software as a Service, and hosting providers delivering applications or services to customers using the cloud. Our service enables operations, engineering and finance to closely monitor and optimize the performance and control the cloud Cost of Goods Sold by product, service, project, customer, application, or any logical business view. And our typical customer reduces their cloud infrastructure costs by at least 20% in the first year alone.
- SaaS delivery model that allows you to login, set up, and use product in minutes.
- Universal Consolidated Dashboard with historical and drill down reporting of all accounts, services, and components of services, by region, and availability zone.
- View your cloud infrastructure based on business usage: application, product, service, customer, project, business unit, etc.
- Report, analyze, and optimize performance and cost of cloud infrastructure based on application and business needs.
- Track usage and determine optimal # and types of reserved and on-demand instances based on application and business needs.
- Identify and eliminate zombie infrastructure. (EBS, instances, volumes, snapshots, etc. running and not being used)
- Define financial controls that allow you to institute approval workflow for provisioning decisions.
- Define and monitor to the best practice templates for your applications, ensuring your infrastructure always operates with the appropriate availability, performance and costs.
- Integrate with other internal systems through open API
- Save approximately 20% per month on your cloud costs.