With CloudHealth, managers can trend, analyze, model, plan, and predict their cloud environment by customer, product, service, project, department, or any logical business view. And ultimately optimize the performance and reduce the cost of the cloud, based on business needs. There are many system administrator tools for the cloud. But CloudHealth is the first platform to allow the executive level to integrate their cloud usage into their business model.
- CloudHealth allows companies to trend, analyze, model, and plan their cloud envrironment over time; and……
- View Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Trending and Reporting of your Cloud Environment from a business perspective. (Business reporting for project, staff, and board meetings)
- View your entire cloud environment from one consolidated and integrated dashboard. (Assets, Applications, Services, Users, Accounts, Pricing, Automation/Provisioning Tools, Monitoring Tools, Customers, Billing, etc.)
- View your logical relationships within your cloud environment. (Instances, Applications, Volumes, Snapshots, Images, Regions, Pricing, etc.)
- Trend, analyze, model, and plan your cloud environment on a logical business group basis. (Customer, Application, Service, Project, Department, Etc.)
- Optimize your cloud performance on a logical business group basis. (Customer, Application, Service, Functional Cluster, Cost, Pricing, Etc.)
- Optimize your cloud cost on a logical business group basis. (Reserved Instances, On-Demand Instances, Spot Instances, Reserved Instance Marketplace, Zombie Infrastructure, etc.)
Our service is used by engineering, operations and finance departments using the cloud as an integral part of their busines. We support most common cloud management applications, including Chef, Puppet, Nagios, Splunk, and Airbrake. We also provide an open API that allows open integration with other internal systems such as SFDC and ServiceNow.